BCCod 12.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alkin

Hello everyone.
Here is my problem: I keep getting following error

BCCode : 12 BCP1 : 00000002 BCP2 : 8001003B BCP3 : 00000000
BCP4 : 00000000 OSVer : 5_1_2600 SP : 1_0 Product : 768_1

I have no clue what it is (probably a faulty Ram). I was unable to identify the BCCode 12.
Anyone have any idea?

Thank you.

Hello and welcome to Techspot.

Go HERE for more info about your error code and diagnosis.

0x00000012: TRAP_CAUSE_UNKNOWN

By its very nature, this error means that the cause of the identified problem is unknown. Especially try to track it down by noting the history of the problem, when it appeared, and what changes were made to the system since the problem first appeared, as well as noting what activity you are attempting at the time the error message appears.

You should also go HERE and follow the instructions.

If that doesn`t help. Zip 5 or 6 of your latest minidumps together and attach them here.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

Thank you for replying so fast.

Here is the sequence of events from the moment of problem appearance.

1. My power connector broke down completely and laptop was not functional. I bought a replacement connector. Took laptop apart and soldered new connector in place. Unfortunately I didn’t remove memory from motherboard (forgot).
2. Put everything back together and boot it laptop. Everything seemed to work fine except that this new problem appeared.
3. I reinstalled windows XP but problem didn’t go away.
4. It comes out when I play World of Warcraft (heh we all have little weaknesses). But again I don’t do much of other activates on lap top long enough to encounter this error.

Check you ram/hdd/pagefile as per the instructions in the link I gave you.

Also check for overheating etc.

Check in your event viewer for any clues, that coincide with your crashes.

You can of course upload your minidumps, and I`ll take a look at them and see if I can see anything.

Regards Howard :)

Howard thank you very much for being so efficient.
I will try to take care of an issue by checking the link you posted. If I wont be able to find source of problem ill upload the dumps.
Thank again,

It seems to be a slight problem here. According to a link provided this 0x12 Bccode come out on Win 2000 OS but I have Win XP OS which is strange. Also I do not have the part that says TRAP_CAUSE_UNKNOWN. I am really confused.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back