BCCODE trouble

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi ive bein getting BCCODE trouble with guild wars, my comp will freeze and reboot, my comp meets the requirements + ive run the requirements test for it and i get all above pass.

BCCode : 100000ea BCP1 : 86315B90 BCP2 : 86C1A4E0 BCP3 : F7A6FCBC
BCP4 : 00000001 OSVer : 5_1_2600 SP : 2_0 Product : 256_

Any help would be great, i'll post the mini dump's.

Thanks in advance i really want to get this sorted as its so puzzling :confused:

All five minidumps point to the Nvidia driver nv4_disp.dll We see this a lot here. Update your video card drivers.

Also, make sure your video card is set right because 0x1ea errors are often the result of hardware issues as well.

ahh

ahh i see, could it be worth buying a new graphics card?

Nvida Geforce 7300 SE/7200 GS

Intel Pentium D CPU 2.80GHz (2 CPU's)

1022mb RAM

Any more help would be perfect

Ok

Right ok ive got new drivers but it still messes around so im thinking of restoring to factory settings and seeing it that helps to sort out the problem, as my system should run guild wars without fail.

Any more help would be awesome :)

This is from auhma.org and it gives a more in-depth definition of your errors:

0x000000EA: THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER
A device driver problem has caused the system to pause indefinitely (hang). Typically, this is caused by a display driver waiting for the video hardware to enter an idle state. This might indicate a hardware problem with the video adapter, or a faulty video driver.

I think restoring to factory settings is a good idea. let us know if it works out. Unless there are issues such as gaming, I have been told several times that if your drivers are working fine leave them be. "If it ain't broke don't fix it" as the saying goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back