BCcode124 BSOD

So I have been experiencing BSOD's while gaming and watching youtube/twitch.tv giving BCcode 124. Upon restarting my PC, I get a message from windows asking me to look on the web to troubleshoot the problem with details. The details read:
Problem signature:
Problem Event Name:BlueScreen
OS Version:6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.1
Locale ID:1033

Additional information about the problem:
BCCode:124
BCP1:0000000000000000
BCP2:FFFFFA8004BCB028
BCP3:00000000B44E2000
BCP4:0000000000000135
OS Version:6_1_7600
Service Pack:0_0
Product:256_1

Files that help describe the problem:
C:\Windows\Minidump\021413-18205-01.dmp
C:\Users\Brandon\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-26535-0.sysdata.xml

Read our privacy statement online:
http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=104288&clcid=0x0409

If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline:
C:\Windows\system32\en-US\erofflps.txt

After digging around the web, I found this refers to a hardware failure, so I started following troubleshoot guides. Here's what ive done so far:

• RMA'd my GPU (I was experiencing some artifacts and programs crashing instead of BSOD sometimes)
  • Ran memtest (0 errors)
  • Re seated and cleaned all cards/cables connectors on mobo
  • Ran furmark for 15min. no BSOD (1920x1080)
  • chkdsk (no problems)
  • updated all the drivers I could find
  • defrag

I suspect my CPU, but I want to nail it down for sure, since ive just waited 2 weeks for my Video card to complete RMA and return to me. So my question is, what else can I do to nail this issue down?

Any help at all would be greatly appreciated.

Here is my pc specs
Mobo: ASUS m2n-SLI
CPU: AMD Athlon II 64X4 640 3.0Ghz (ADX640WFK42GM)
RAM: 4GB Adata DDR2 800
GPU: EVGA nvidia Geforce gtx 460
PSU: Corsair tx750w
HDD: 1TB Samsung HD103SJ Sata
No optic/Floppy drives
Windows 7 64bit Home

Well you showed us where the minidump is, so now post it. Go to C:\windows\minidump. Minidump files have a .dmp extension. Select all the .dmp files and right-click sending them to a compressed(zipped)folder. Upload that folder as a file here

With no bug check string and all 11 minidumps being the same... What antivirus program are you running?

I'm not using any Antivirus since the first crash. I did a clean install and only installed a few of the games I play as well as my temp monitoring programs Like CPU-z, core temp, and the overclocking tool for my GPU (EVGA Precision X) I dont overclock with it, I just use it to control fan speed on my card

Mini update: I happened to stumble across my Chipset driver and realized that it wasnt the newest version. Downloaded and installed and managed to play about an hour of a game that had been crashing within 30 seconds of synching with the game server. I dont know if that was the culprit but so far things are looking ok

Will do, I've been gaming a bit here and there today and so far I haven't had any issues. But I plan on a good 4 hour block or so later this evening.

Back