Beats to remain available on HP computers, Android and Windows Phone

By Shawn Knight
May 29, 2014
Post New Reply
  1. Apple officially announced their acquisition of Beats Electronics yesterday but almost immediately, some began to question what would become of the audio accessory maker's deals with the competition. We now have some answers to those pressing matters courtesy of an...

Read more
  2. Beats audio is nothing more than THEIR eq/signal processing that is rather heavy on bass.

Honestly HP, if you are losing as much $$$ as they report, why not just make up your own eq setting and call it High Potency or something with your OWN initials?

Baa Baa black sheep. Pathetic.

When Beats is dead (when the fad over a name is over) all those HP's with BEATS written all over them will look very untrendy.

BTW, Dr. Dre isn't a real doctor. You didn't know? LoL!
  3. OneSpeed

OneSpeed Newcomer, in training Posts: 112   +24

Pressing matters? Really?
  4. RzmmDX

RzmmDX TechSpot Enthusiast Posts: 178   +25

At least my laptop came with harmon/kardon which does much better than my old computer speakers.
  5. Skidmarksdeluxe

Skidmarksdeluxe TechSpot Evangelist Posts: 2,815   +702

I sure wouldn't call on him if I suffered from tinnitus, I'd rather live with it.
  6. trgz

trgz Newcomer, in training Posts: 43

Sorry but Apple can have it - I'd prefer it if 'we' didn't get to have Beats. I used my HTC Desire C for music for the first time yesterday (having owned it for 9 months I guess) and the improvement in quality when Beats is disabled is very noticeable.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.