Belated hello

By ambiensse
Jan 17, 2011
Post New Reply
  1. Sorry this is a bit backwards only i was trying to find some help for the problem I had yesterday.
    Still no further forward with that but here is the "Hello" all I shoudl have posted first.
    I have been using computers since 1972 and have been active on the net since around '92 so I know a few things about this game. I stopped bothering with doing my own tech stuff a few years ago when it became obvious I was falling behind but as we have a couple of units available and my sister is without a comp I thought I could quickly load a new copy onto one of these so she can start from scratch.
    So if I can be any help I'll try and suggest things when I can.

2. ravisunny2

ravisunny2 TS Ambassador Posts: 1,971   +10

Hi Rick :wave:

Welcome to [​IMG] :grinthumb

Good to have such an experienced person on board.:)

Now the standard stuff.

You can read how to post a new thread in this Guide.

Before posting you should read all the Posting Guidelines.

To access technical support you may go to the Forums.

Many users like to post system specs in their Profile.

System Specs are always helpful when you seek support, (see the first two suggestions).
    And helpers may ask that you post some of your specs in your thread.

You can access many other online TechSpot guides Here.

Enjoy your Stay :)
  3. ambiensse

ambiensse TS Rookie Topic Starter

Machine specs

Hi Ravisunny
    Thanks for the welcome and I look forward to being of some small assistance if I can.
    I can't put specs up as I regularly run from 4 different machines depending which office I'm in but when I need assistance I will naturally list the setup for the comp with the problem.