BeShell - how do you install it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ahal

Hi all,

I have the latest version of BeShell, but despite an exhaustive search, I can find no really usable information on how to install. Okay, first off the 'be advancement society' peeps ... a locked thread with a registration system that doesn't work. Great.

Thusfar I've managed to gather that the PDA should be backed up onto a Nan Disk, and the updated ( BeShell ) overwrites some of these? I can find no real usable info. for a noob to the thing like me. Can anyone help?

Thanks!

Anthony.

PS: Every time I feel like quitting I see that XP skin and it makes me want to keep going ...

Suggest you go to the www.BeShell.com site, or do a Google search for BeShell helps...
You may have to use a minor registry edit to remove some of what you have installed... before starting over.

Thanks!

:) Many thanks Raybay,

I've googled the thing to death, but that address is one I missed, so that might well be of use. I'm sure some of the instructions I passed make sense to a novice, but I'm a complete beginner at the PDA thing ... I even had to google 'Nand disk' ...

Regards,

Anthony.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back