best dvd software

Status
Not open for further replies.

pegangray

Hi Any ideas on a good "SIMPLE" dvd software program to burn bittorrent film downloads to DVD. I have been stuggling to find a reliable and wide ranging program.

regards

pegangray

Tried this?

I have Nero 6.6 Ultra. Interface is easy, never had a problem with any burning on any media. Can be found at good prices all over, just google. Is also bundled with many burners, etc. If you get it, be sure to go to nero.com for free (essential) updates. Nero 7 is out, and more expensive, have read some not-too-kind reviews, but haven't tried it. :)

I have got Nero 6.6 but for some reason it will not accept the AVI files that I havw downloaded. I don't know why!

use vision express

Read through the documentation for Nero Express. There are some tips, and FAQ's. Found this, which will apply:
Please note that to make a DVD-Video title from video files (such as AVI, etc), you must use a DVD authoring tool such as NeroVision Express. In Nero Express you can only files which already exist in the format and file structure required by the Video-DVD standard.

F.Y.I.! It is not possible to read or copy copy-protected DVD's or CD's with Nero Express.

This was from the user's guide. You'll have to find thright instructions in NeroVisionExpress. Hope this helps. :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sateira's products are very easy to use than nero many hundreds of time....like dropto cd,etc..i prefer it to be the best

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back