Best Program that I have seen, ever

Status
Not open for further replies.

chessonly

STROKEIT -> www.mousegestures.com

Now this is not just another program, that would a silly menu or shortcut, this program is JUST THE BEST. If u r familiar to mouse gestures(opera, firefox users), then u will love it coz this thing provides mouse gestures for all applications!!

If u r not familiar with mouse gestures and planning to ignore this proggie then.. well i can just pity you then .

Download : http://tcbmi.com/downloads/ZLFDT2D/strokeit/StrokeIt_9_5.exe
and its..
Free
200kb ram footprint

Njoy!

sounds like un needed bloatware to me.
why do you need to be able to make a circle with your mouse or what ever "gesture" you make to make a program do something?

have you noticed your computer gettting slower????

Can u read ?? its 200kb ram!!

why do you need to be able to make a circle with your mouse or what ever "gesture" you make to make a program do something?

Rofl!! i had a feeling i'll get something like this. Ah well, i pity you, trust me i really do.

Thats true. I pity people who have not used strokeit. I have been a strokeit addict for the past 1 year and I simply cannot imagine migrating to linux as there is no decent replacement for strokeit.

Warning: Strokeit is highly addictive

I just started using mouse gestures in Opera about 3 weeks ago (after using Opera for years without gestures) and I must say I can't believe I ever used Opera without them. I don't do anything fancy with them, just back and foward, but with just those 2 you save a lot of time and effort browsing the web.

To all you no-strokeit users (aka losers!) here is a demo

A demo I made and posted on youtube.. See the power of this awesome tool.

video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6071833054426113615&hl=en

From an ergonomic point of view, imagine needing to minimize some window. Generally you would have to divert attention from your current focus and adjust/move your eyes to focus on the minimize button (or close or whatever...)
the magic of strokeit is, you don't have to!
For those keyboard shortcut addicts, imagine your other hand is busy with the cell phone or you are handicapped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back