Best Program that I have seen, ever

By chessonly
Sep 6, 2005
  1. STROKEIT ->

Now this is not just another program, that would a silly menu or shortcut, this program is JUST THE BEST. If u r familiar to mouse gestures(opera, firefox users), then u will love it coz this thing provides mouse gestures for all applications!!

If u r not familiar with mouse gestures and planning to ignore this proggie then.. well i can just pity you then .

Download :
    and its..
    200kb ram footprint

2. urbandragon

urbandragon TS Rookie Posts: 231

sounds like un needed bloatware to me.
    why do you need to be able to make a circle with your mouse or what ever "gesture" you make to make a program do something?

have you noticed your computer gettting slower????
  3. chessonly

chessonly TS Rookie Topic Starter Posts: 40

Can u read ?? its 200kb ram!!

Rofl!! i had a feeling i'll get something like this. Ah well, i pity you, trust me i really do.
  4. Amit

Amit TS Rookie

Thats true. I pity people who have not used strokeit. I have been a strokeit addict for the past 1 year and I simply cannot imagine migrating to linux as there is no decent replacement for strokeit.

Warning: Strokeit is highly addictive
  5. smore9648

smore9648 TS Rookie Posts: 697

Its crapware to me:unch:
  6. SNGX1275

SNGX1275 TS Forces Special Posts: 10,689   +395

I just started using mouse gestures in Opera about 3 weeks ago (after using Opera for years without gestures) and I must say I can't believe I ever used Opera without them. I don't do anything fancy with them, just back and foward, but with just those 2 you save a lot of time and effort browsing the web.
  7. StrokeitAddict

StrokeitAddict TS Rookie

To all you no-strokeit users (aka losers!) here is a demo

A demo I made and posted on youtube.. See the power of this awesome tool.
  8. LNCPapa

LNCPapa TS Special Forces Posts: 4,202   +422

The only thing I've seen appealing about it is the name.
  9. StrokeitAddict

StrokeitAddict TS Rookie

Thats what people said about marijuana and heroin.. and this is much much more addictive.
  10. StrokeitAddict

StrokeitAddict TS Rookie

From an ergonomic point of view, imagine needing to minimize some window. Generally you would have to divert attention from your current focus and adjust/move your eyes to focus on the minimize button (or close or whatever...)
    the magic of strokeit is, you don't have to!
    For those keyboard shortcut addicts, imagine your other hand is busy with the cell phone or you are handicapped.
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.