TechSpot

Bethesda releases details, screenshots of Skyrim's Dragonborn DLC

By Matthew
Nov 16, 2012
Post New Reply
  1. Following up on last week's trailer, Bethesda has released a dozen images of TES V: Skyrim's upcoming Dragonborn DLC. The add-on is regarded by some enthusiasts as being the game's first "real" expansion, as it goes a step beyond previous content...

Read more

2. Azeal

Azeal TS Rookie

Yet I saw no spears. Morrowind had 'em, this DLC will have Morrowind content, and the CK expo released by Bethesda months ago (with the first Vampire Lord reveal, kill cams for magic, mounted combat, giant mudcrab, etc) had spears added as a weapon. I've seen quite a few other features from that video added; either in DLC or in patches, I hope spears are a part of this. Either way, I'm picking this up ASAP. Bring it, other dragonborn!

hammer2085 likes this.
  3. Stop buying these DLC rubbish. Can you not see that they're milking you to dead.

4. They can milk me all they want. The DLC is not rubbish, its really fun. Dawnguard was awesome, Hearthfire was nice, and dragonborn looks intense. While you sit and cry, we will enjoy it. ;)

hammer2085 likes this.
  5. At 1:05 in the trailer, if what the rieklings are holding isn't a spear I don't know what a spear is anymore.

6. ikesmasher

ikesmasher TS Evangelist Posts: 1,951   +388

Bethesda actually makes good DLC. its not like treyarch where you get 10 map packs a year.

hammer2085 likes this.
  7. Andrew Dalum

Andrew Dalum TS Rookie

Actually they do have spears, pause the video at 1:05 what are they holding . . . SPEARS

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.