Bethesda releases official 'Fallout 4' launch trailer

Shawn Knight

Staff member

As if you needed another reason to purchase Fallout 4, Bethesda on Thursday released a nearly three-minute-long gameplay trailer that sheds a bit of light on the game’s storyline. While it doesn’t appear that there are any major spoilers here, those aiming to enter the game completely blind may want to avoid watching.

Bethesda has had to deal with a handful of leaks here lately. Late last month, the game’s manual made its way to the Xbox SmartGlass app followed by an image of an in-game menu and several screenshots from the PlayStation 4 version just days later.

Most recently, four spoiler-filled videos from the Xbox One version hit Pastebin. It’s entirely plausible that Bethesda released this official gameplay trailer in response to the aforementioned leaked videos.

Fallout 4 lands on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC on November 10

Permalink to story.

It looks alright from what I've seen so far but I'll still wait until I know if it has a decent, not too short single player campaign as that's the only thing that interests me.

It looks alright from what I've seen so far but I'll still wait until I know if it has a decent, not too short single player campaign as that's the only thing that interests me.
fallout games (and bethesda games) are only single player...there are no multiplayer or wierd components to speak of. That being said, I have put 700 hours into oblivion alone, and have a friend who has put over 500 hours EACH into oblivion, skyrim, fallout 3, and is easily going to into this game.

fallout games (and bethesda games) are only single player...there are no multiplayer or wierd components to speak of. That being said, I have put 700 hours into oblivion alone, and have a friend who has put over 500 hours EACH into oblivion, skyrim, fallout 3, and is easily going to into this game.
Nice. Thanks. I've haven't played the fallout series before so I had no idea what to expect. I've only heard fawning comments about it so I guess I it's time to drop some cash on it and get my feet wet.
If you don't hear from me on these forums for a while you can take it for granted I'm too busy enjoying it to tro... er, post comments. :D;)

The scale of this game is almost intimidating, knowing I'll never be able to put enough hours in to get the full experience out of it, I'd also need a better computer chair for the lengthy sessions. You can play for days and not even touch the actual story, get lost in it it is so vast, looking forward to getting some in depth reviews next week.

I played Fallout 3... That whole being a kid part I played through got so bored, uninstalled, tried again a while after, so bored, finally got past the kid part, but too disheartened to play any further, uninstalled. Looks like a lovely game to uninstall...

Sits back and does 400 hours of sweet f a

Back