Betrayal- Help

Finchy

Well i know this is a bit inappropriate for a technical forum but, i dont know where else to turn

Basically, a couple of guys i know set up a hotmail account with a girls name, they then added me on MSN, pretending it was a random search thing
We talked for a while, even went over some of my more personnal issues, then 'she' asked me out

Then these two guys revealed who they really where, turns out theyve been planning this since september

Basically, they've told most of our year everything and are going to post everything up on youtube
So, im basically destroyed right now, and am the laughing stock of the entire school, i need help dealing with this
An advice would be apprieciated
Thanks

Finchy said:
Well i know this is a bit inappropriate for a technical forum but, i dont know where else to turn

Basically, a couple of guys i know set up a hotmail account with a girls name, they then added me on MSN, pretending it was a random search thing
We talked for a while, even went over some of my more personnal issues, then 'she' asked me out

Then these two guys revealed who they really where, turns out theyve been planning this since september

Basically, they've told most of our year everything and are going to post everything up on youtube
So, im basically destroyed right now, and am the laughing stock of the entire school, i need help dealing with this
An advice would be apprieciated
Thanks

Print out the history of the conversation/s and report it to the police. In the United States, it is a criminal offense to do such a thing. It's sickening, since I have had people do things like that (Someone made a fake myspace about me, and I was really angry, I hate myspace as well as any other online "space").

EDIT:
Just remember that you won't have to deal with these peole the rest of your life, so who cares what they think. Everyone where I attend thinks I'm a nerd or something (I'm actually not), and it doesn't bother me much, since I will never see them after I graduate. Good Luck!!!

Thanks for your support, it means alot
I'm regarded as a bit of a loser anyway, stuff has gone around about me before but nothing on this scale.
The stuff they've got is incredibly personal, and as usual, im the one the big pranks on.

At least I know i can trust the guys at Techspot
Sorry to put this on people, but this was the only place I could turn

I`m sorry to hear of your problems mate.

I agree with cfitzarl, you should talk to the police about it.

There`s some real rotten bastards in this world. Never, ever give any personal details to someone you don`t know really well.

Regards Howard :mad:

howard_hopkinso said:
I`m sorry to hear of your problems mate.

I agree with cfitzarl, you should talk to the police about it.

There`s some real rotten bastards in this world. Never, ever give any personal details to someone you don`t know really well.

Regards Howard :mad:

I completely agree. Just remember that when those jerks age, they are the ones who will be on the show "Cops" (Do you have that in the U.K.?) and making practically no money whatsoever while you are standing over them with a six figure income and benefits. It's annoying I know, I to have to deal with it.

Back