BF2 BSOD error: need help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
*** STOP: 0x000000CA (0x00000002,0x82B3810,0x00000000,0x00000000) Plug and Play detected an error likley caused by a faulty driver.

If anyone could tell me what i need todo to fix this it would help!
Graphic card is a [NVIDIA MSI Geforce NX6600]

Hi Prozium,

Can you post your minidump files for us? I'm not sure if I could help much, but I've learned the basics to reading minidump files and might be able to offer you some clues.

I know others that can read minidump files really well can tell you exactly what the problem is right away too.

-Shawn

Hi,

You can find the minidumps at the folder of \windows\minidump. Zip 5 to 6 minidumps and attach the zip files here.

Hi,

Your windows is w2k and Microsoft does not provide the kernel symbolic file and stack trace is incomplete. I cannot format your minidumps properly.

Hi Prozium,

I also tried to analyze your dump files; unfortunately I'm getting the same error that the debugger can't load the kernel symbol files. If you have a copy of Windows XP hanging around, you might try upgrading, then we should be able to open symbol files.

Hello and welcome to Techspot.

Prozium said:
*** STOP: 0x000000CA (0x00000002,0x82B3810,0x00000000,0x00000000) Plug and Play detected an error likley caused by a faulty driver.

If anyone could tell me what i need todo to fix this it would help!
Graphic card is a [NVIDIA MSI Geforce NX6600]

Take a look HERE for info on CA stop errors.

It may help.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

well thanks for all the Help, I however cannot upgrade to win XP atm. And to the yahoo search or whatever you did... this is related to Battlefield 2 and every site about that is either not working or german or russian or some other language! I dunno w/e I'll be waiting for more answeres i suppose if anyone else has their 2 cents!
Thanks for all the help so far!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back