Bf2 says my cd-key is not valid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mo Dubs

Bf2 says my cd-key is not valid. i think its because i joined this clan and sayed mabey we should get other severes they got pissed. then i got pissed. isayed i was sorry but ithink they reported me as a hacker . so when i try to join a sever it simply says my cd-key is not valid. it started on moday the hold ur cd key fo a week tomarows friday ill cheack it?

If not ring up the customer support help line. They can give you your key number if from a code on the disk. I had a similar problem with Elite Force a couple of years ago.

#Curtis said:
If not ring up the customer support help line. They can give you your key number if from a code on the disk. I had a similar problem with Elite Force a couple of years ago.

Well, EA changed there tune a bit. I had in my disks, but missplaced the guide to BF2 (which had my CD key). After a Reformat I was unable to reinstall. I called EA Customer Service, and they were unable to give me the key back. Even though this was a repair reformat and the registry values were still there, the only way I could get the key was by sending them the CD1 and 10 bucks for a new one.

There Is one exception, did you register the game? If so, using your profile, you EA will get it for you. Needless to say, I register ALL my games now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back