BFG GeForce 6800 GT Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phantasm66

A great review at nvnews provides a comprehensive overview and a good read about this card, which currently has limited availability.

"BFG has come to the 6800 GT party with an excellent card that does everything it should and a whole lot more. I've owned many, many gaming cards in my computing life - from a 3dfx Voodoo Banshee to this 6800 GT. My personal favorite has been a Visiontek GeForce3, until now. The BFG 6800 GT OC has taken my gaming experience and kicked it up several orders of magnitude, affording me performance, compatibility, stability and image quality beyond my wildest expectations."

the BFG 6800 gt first caught my eye @ 299 from best buy. if you can believe it, many were fulfilled @ that price. i got it when it was 359 w/ free shipping. now, even @ 399, it's cheaper than everyone else. overclocked out of the box, and a lifetime guarantee, was part of the reason i selected this brand.

I like as it performs great with AA off but suffers with it on. I doubt on getting it though. 9800Pro is what I want next unless I win the lottery.

i hear ya

i'm moving up from a 9800 pro. you should be able to get one pretty cheap, and they're good cards. the 6800 by itself might be reachable, if you only look @ the difference in price, and what you'll get in performance. just a maybe. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back