Big blue screen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please help the bad blue screen keeps coming up just at any time, it happens more when i try to click on certain things while on the internet, and then it just does it out of the blue sometimes, ive done so many system restores i am lost, i have no conflicts, and I have tried everything i know to do. I have windows xp home edition i have lots of memeory left someone pleezzz help. its like 5 times a day now even with system restore...
Thanks,
kate

Could you tell us what blue screen error you`re getting, including all the numbers.

Have you got all the latest drivers installed, including chipset drivers?

Just in order to count it out as a possible cause. Download and run the Memtest86+ programme from www.memtest.org.

Let the programme run for at leaset seven passes. If you don`t have a floppy drive, there is a pre built iso version, that you can burn to cd, and then boot from that.

Regards Howard :) :)

i cant click on that link, it crashes my computer and I have not installed a chipset drive i dont know what that is to be honest. I cant click on links or downlaod anything or we go to blue screen.
Kate

justobehappy said:
i cant click on that link, it crashes my computer and I have not installed a chipset drive i dont know what that is to be honest. I cant click on links or downlaod anything or we go to blue screen.
Kate

do u have a graphics card or an onboad video
what is your video rAM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back