Big problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

stefanm

Hi all, i have verry big problem and i need your help, because i saw that you know how to solve that problem :/
memorry dump problem...Route 44 ,You posted in this topic:https://www.techspot.com/vb/topic88679.html

1. Examine the “System” and “Application” logs in Event Viewer for other recent errors that might give further clues. To do this, launch EventVwr.msc from a Run box and tell us if there is anything with a yellow triangle or red x and where they are found.

2. Update all your drivers including chipset drivers which you can get from your motherboard manufacturer. I think I would do this first.

I did that EventVwr.msc and i saw few problems in APLICATION,and SYSTEM section..red X was where in System :
>Service Control Menager , yellow triangle was in >
: Tcpip

In APLICATION problem is : only red X >
nview_info
thats control panel for my nvidia graphics i think !
my computer : amd 2,8 ghz , ram : 1gb , hdd:160gb,graphic:fx5500 nvidia 256mb
my computer is good, PSIHYCAL MEMORY DUMP happens in Counter-strike game , so CAN U ALL HELP, how to fix problem :/ tnx verry much ! its urgent , so tnx

Give us the details of all youre equipment to be sure... and where you see the red X
Also, tell us what you see in System -> Hardware -> Device Manager.

Give us the details of all youre equipment to be sure... and where you see the red X
Also, tell us what you see in System -> Hardware -> Device Manager.
Ok , i said here :
I did that EventVwr.msc and i saw few problems in APLICATION,and SYSTEM section..RED X was where IN SYSTEM ! here >:Service Control Menager ,
Yellow triangle was in >: Tcpip

In APLICATION problem is : only red X >nview_info

thats control panel for my nvidia graphics i think !
my computer : amd 2,8 ghz , ram : 1gb , hdd:160gb,graphic:fx5500 nvidia 256mb
my computer is good, PSIHYCAL MEMORY DUMP happens in Counter-strike game , so CAN U ALL HELP, how to fix problem :/ tnx verry much ! its urgent , so tnx

How do you think what i see in device menager :/ ?tnx

Your operating system?

So your problem is in gaming, and you have indequate memory and inadequate video graphics card.
Did it work at one time, or is your problem new, resulting from installation of this game.

You must give enough information for us to help you...

Your operating system?

So your problem is in gaming, and you have indequate memory and inadequate video graphics card.
Did it work at one time, or is your problem new, resulting from installation of this game.

You must give enough information for us to help you...
Windows XP SP 3, well it DUMPS PSIHYCAL MEMORRY in the Counter-Strike game **** its not because of that, problem like this one, was also in the other topic in this forum,,,how can i upload you my memorry dumps with which program can i do it? :/
Helppppppp , i dunno what do you mean is INDEQUATE :/ my english is not so good :/

What raybay is requesting is the following:

Motherboard make and model

RAM both type and how much you have installed

CPU

Power supply make and model plus the wattage supplied

Video Card (or if it is onboard tell us)

Sound card (if it is onboard sound tell us)

The Operating System you are using, i.e., XP, Vista?

Your security software you have installed.

* To attach minidumps notice the Manage Attachment button at the bottom the next time you go to post. Please don't Zip each and every minidump file. You can Zip up to five together.

How to find your Minidump Files:

My Computer > C Drive > Windows Folder > Minidump Folder > Minidump Files.

It is these files that we need (not the folder). Attach to your next post the five most recent dumps.

AMD Sempron 2.8 Ghz
Windows XP Service Pack 3
Video Card : Nvidia FX5500 (256 mb ) AGP Card
Sound Card : i am not sure, but i think i have integrated VIA card
Motherboard : KT880 Delta (something , VIA KT880 Chipset Board)
RAM Memory : its new , i had 512mb, now i have one memory with 1GB( i dont know
the model but i now its DDR 400 )
Security software : AVG Anti-virus .
I am sorry but i dont know my power supply :SSS
Ok, i attached my minidumps ! :)
help :/

Three errors are 0xA and these are caused by hardware or drivers.

Two errors are 0x8E and these are almost always caused by hardware and are particularly a strong indicator of corrupted memory.

None gave a definitive reason why you have crashes. But with your error codes it would be wise to run Memtest on your RAM. See this link and follow instructions: https://www.techspot.com/vb/topic62524.html

Let it run for a LONG time. The rule is a minimum of 7 Passes. There are 8 individual tests per Pass. Many people will start this test before going to bed and check it the next day.

If you have errors you have corrupted memory and it needs to be replaced.

Also, with errors you need to run this test per stick of RAM. Take out one and run the test. Then take that one out and put the other in and run the test. If you start getting errors before 7 Passes you know that stick is corrupted and you don’t need to run the test any further on that stick.

* Get back to us with the results.

* Also, update your Philips TV capture card to its most recent drivers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back