Big Problem!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

holyhit2

YEA this problem started last night, i have an emachines t1840, 1.8ghz celeron, 614mb ram, 256 radeon pci card, and 120gb+4-gb hdds. well, heres the thing, my computer was fine, i turned it off, and then it turned back on when i walked away and it was making a wierd like taping noise, and the orange light was flashing rapidly. the only way to turn it off is by unplugggin the power cord. and when i plug it in it just flashes rapidly making the noise. the psu turns on, the fan on the mobo work 1/2 the time. I have no idea what to do. could the button be messed up?? my psu dying?/ MB dying?? one of my chips cuasing this problem?? when i turned the comp off i used the button soo iono please help.

hmm

umm, ive had a beeping noise befor but that was when i didnt have my ram chip pushed in al lthe way... there is a noise being made but i think it is from the computer and its like tick tick tick tick tick very fast, and every tick the light flashes on the front my keybord lights flash, my mouse flashes. yet my monitor does not respond. im thinking that the PSU is not giving enough power to the pc, for the card to work now, iono

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back