BIOS help

Hello, I have a Packard Bell EasyNote V5908 and when I was updating the BIOS was shut down and now starts but does not load and the screen is black. please as I can repair the BIOS.
I find this model information on the Internet. excuse but my English is very basic. please answer in simple words. Thank you

I believe that you have destroyed your laptop. It is now suitable only for use as a doorstop or for spare parts. Bios upgrades are very rarely a good idea.

Hello, there is much information online to reprogram the BIOS with a USB memory and with a combination of keys finding stuff but HP, ACER, etc., but almost no Packard v5 model easynote

Yes but the machine must first post before you can do anything. If you brick a machine to where it will not post, there is no way to use anything to update the machine. The manufacturer may have equipment they can use to access and fix their products. But if the product is bricked there is nothing the consumer can do.

In fact I am currently in just about the same boat. Purchased three machines they all three bootup. One of them pauses temporarily because of invalid and/or missing Product Information stored on the motherboard. The only way to fix this error is to have a qualified technician flash the motherboard using a special device. Or so that is what I am told.

Back