TechSpot

Bioshock Infinite's Clash in the Clouds DLC out today, Burial At Sea will bring us back to Rapture

By Justin Kahn
Jul 30, 2013
Post New Reply
  1. Yesterday, Bioshock creator Ken Levine took to Twitter to tease the reveal of the highly anticipated Bioshock Infinite DLC. We know now the add-on content will roll out in three separate parts, the first of which will be available today.

Read more

2. TomSEA

TomSEA TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 2,386   +425

Man, these guys know how to do gaming right. Can't wait to get home tonight and check out the new DLC.

3. Oh so the Burial at Sea shows how Booker met his wife. Awesome.

4. The woman is Elizabeth in an alternate reality, not Booker's wife.

5. Skidmarksdeluxe

Skidmarksdeluxe TS Evangelist Posts: 3,419   +821

I really want to play this game but unfortunately it's price hasn't dropped enough yet. There's no sense in paying the asking release price of any game so I may have to wait a while still.

6. LukeDJ

LukeDJ TS Addict Posts: 414   +112

Have you been hiding under a rock, sir? The I recall seeing this game on sale multiple times during the steam summer sale. Looks like you missed out :(

7. Skidmarksdeluxe

Skidmarksdeluxe TS Evangelist Posts: 3,419   +821

Ok let me elucidate. I want a physical genuine copy on DVD disk, in South Africa, NOT in digital downloadable format. I haven't seen it on special here yet so I'll wait.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.