Bitcomet Download folder missing

Status
Not open for further replies.

korrupt

Hello, looks like I finally found a problem with Vista (if it is caused by Vista).

My bitcomet download folder appears to be missing, in options it says its saved to program files/bitcomet/downloads, but the folder doesn't exist, I cant search for it, its not a hidden folder, yet its definately there as my harddrive space is decreasing fairly quikly. I cant right click on the task and say "browse download directory", the only way, as of yet I have of viewing/using the file is by previewing it... When I attempt to change the download folder, it shows that program files/bitcomet/downloads actually does exist and it even has all the files in it...

I am completely lost as for what to do...

Regards,

korrupt

UPDATE: It seems I am also able to view the file by launching the application used to open the file and opening it...
UPDATE 2: If I check how much there is in the program files/bitcomet/ folder, the size doesn't show that it contains the downloaded files... Its very strange

As many torrent programs do, it could be saving in your (name)>My Documents folder. Have you thoroughly checked all of your (name) and My Documents Folders (both regular and through my computer>(hard drive): ), and Program Files?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back