Bitlord wont connect

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jtickner1

my bitlord was working fine untill the other day everytime i would go to start it a pop up thing would come up saying download windows xmxsl or something and it gave me a link but there was nothing there so i just left it for a while now bitlord works but nothing will connect :(

yes, it just does the same thing

iv also installed many other clients after bitlord skitzed like bit tornado, bitcomet, azureus and a couple more but none connect.

have you trying closing your firewall, and then run these pogrammes? it may be worth posting an 'hijack this' log to have inspected.

dosnt change anything with my firewall disabled. how do i post an hjt log

go here and download the program. once it's installed you can run a scan (which doesn't take long) and save the log file. then you can attach it to a new reply.

are you using a router? if you are then it could be blocking the ports that the programs need.

your pc is infected.go HERE scan you pc with at least three of the programmes, after which post a fresh hjt. also place hijack this in it's own folder within prog files or my docs, then change its name to, eg, 'hjt analyser 1991',. then make the new scan. the reason for changing the name ,is because there are nasties that can hide from it.

you can fix these to start

O2 - BHO: DAPHelper Class - {0000CC75-ACF3-4cac-A0A9-DD3868E06852} - C:\Program Files\DAP\DAPBHO.dll

2 - BHO: (no name) - {7E853D72-626A-48EC-A868-BA8D5E23E045} - (no file)

O9 - Extra button: Run IMVU - {d9288080-1baa-4bc4-9cf8-a92d743db949} - C:\Documents and Settings\Jethro\Start Menu\Programs\IMVU\Run IMVU.lnk (file missing)

O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - %windir%\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe (file missing)

poker ones should be fixed, they're not usually very good
O9 - Extra button: Doyles Room Poker - {40B2063F-DB01-4962-BE63-59435C01283C} - C:\PROGRA~1\DOYLES~1\client.exe
if you dont know this one fix it.
O16 - DPF: {D1E7CBDA-E60E-4970-A01C-37301EF7BF98} (Measurement Services Client v.3.11) - http://gameadvisor.futuremark.com/global/msc311.cab

There may be more instructions from, howard or rik.

uninstall this
O9 - Extra button: Doyles Room Poker - {40B2063F-DB01-4962-BE63-59435C01283C} - C:\PROGRA~1\DOYLES~1\client.exe

then have hijack this fix these
O9 - Extra button: Run DAP - {669695BC-A811-4A9D-8CDF-BA8C795F261C} - C:\PROGRA~1\DAP\DAP.EXE

remove if you do not recognise it
O16 - DPF: {D1E7CBDA-E60E-4970-A01C-37301EF7BF98} (Measurement Services Client v.3.11) - http://gameadvisor.futuremark.com/global/msc311.ca

your log should then be clean!

Perhaps your client is banned by the trackers. A lot of trackers ban bitlord because it does a lot of things poorly/incorrectly from bittorrent standards. The only one in the list of things you listed that follows the standards is Azureus, that client is fairly complex so there is a chance you didn't get something set right, or you just didn't test it extensively enough. Try uTorrent, and if you don't want to install it I think there is a standalone version that you can run without installing.

I don't know too much about analyzing hjt logs, but none of those things that I saw in yours look like they'd prevent torrents from working. DAP perhaps if that is Download Accelerator Pro, but if thats it I wouldn't have suggested removing it from the system because you likely installed that intentionally.

ok ill try utorrent and azureus again. some1 before in this thread said my router could be blocking the ports that bitlord is using? how would i go about fixing this if any1 knows,

thanks

i got bitlord working, after i uninstalled doyles poker room it started working. :D

well thanks for your help everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back