Black friday computer list?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TimeParadoX

Well since black friday is coming soon and basically all the prices on newegg will be really low can someone perhaps make a list of good parts for cheap price?

My mom said she'll buy the parts if they were not very expensive ( like my other builds that were like 2000 :haha: )

The day after Thanksgiving. The holiday shopping season starts.

from About.com

"General Use: One of the major U.S. holiday shopping days. The day many U.S. consumers begin Christmas shopping. The day is heavily promoted by retailers.

Origin: The origin of Black Friday comes from the shift to profitability during the holiday season. Black Friday was when retailers went from being unprofitable, or "in the red," to being profitable, or "in the black", at a time when accounting records were kept by hand and red indicated loss and black profit."

Nothing there will be worth the price unless you already have a need for it.

TimeParadoX said:
Well since black friday is coming soon and basically all the prices on newegg will be really low can someone perhaps make a list of good parts for cheap price?

My mom said she'll buy the parts if they were not very expensive ( like my other builds that were like 2000 :haha: )

Who's really going to know what's going to be cheap, that's the point of calling it "black friday" right. You just hope something you want is cheap.

Here are some ads. I'm sure more will be posted as it gets closer.

*edit*Maybe this thread should be moved to Hot Deals....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back