BlackBerry and Samsung join forces on end-to-end enterprise security solution for Android

1. Blackberry has announced a partnership with Samsung to provide what the company is calling "a tightly integrated, end-to-end secure solution" that brings together its new mobile-security software BlackBerry Enterprise Service 12 (BES12) with Samsung Galaxy devices embedded with the Knox platform.

Read more
  2. psycros

psycros TS Evangelist Posts: 1,295   +663

Knox sounds just like Blackberry Blend. Since BES already supports Android this deal was a smart move by both companies. John Chen's strategies seem to be really coming to fruition. I hope the new BB devices are everything that long-time fans have been wanting and that they do really well. This is a company that needs to make a successful comeback if only to prove that not everyone is buying tech solely to play Flappy Birds.
  3. nuttyrat

nuttyrat TS Rookie

Blackberry Blend and KNOX are not the same at all, perhaps you are thinking of Blackberry Balance / Secure Work Space?
  4. Lionvibez

Lionvibez TS Evangelist Posts: 1,079   +331

yes I think that is what he means.

I support a Bes 10 server during the day knox and blend are not the same thing.