BlackBerry posts better-than-expected Q2 results, says restructuring now complete

1. BlackBerry has announced its second quarter financial results, reporting a loss of $207 million, or $0.39 per share. That's a big improvement over the $965 million, or $1.84 per share loss it reported in the same quarter last year.

Read more
  2. ikesmasher

ikesmasher TS Evangelist Posts: 2,527   +831

Talk as much crap as you want about the passport, but its actually a solid phone for people who dont use it for any sort of media. I especially love the keyboard working as a scrollbar.
  3. Skidmarksdeluxe

Skidmarksdeluxe TS Evangelist Posts: 6,341   +1,939

Only a $200 million loss? Oh, that's OK then. If loss is better than profit to them then who am I to disagree?
  4. Lionvibez

Lionvibez TS Evangelist Posts: 1,080   +331

200 million dollar loss is better than the 965 million the previous quarter.

You cannot expect them to pull out of the bottom over night it will take time and that is a step in the right direction.

Are you trying to be obtuse on purpose?
    Matt12345170 likes this.
  5. I hope this joke of a company goes bust and soon. It's quite funny they are even still in business. Blackberry, the phone badge of shame!
  6. Lionvibez

Lionvibez TS Evangelist Posts: 1,080   +331

They are still in business cause you clearly know nothing about their assets. A good chunk of their revenue comes from services not the handsets.

The only one wearing a badge is you.

And yours says clueless!