Blank monitor with x800Pro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

I have recently bought a Sapphire Radeon x800 PRO 256MB. I install'd it to my computer and started without any problems. Install'd the drivers tested out some games and everything worked excellent. The day after that I pushed the power button on my computer in the morning and all fans, hard-drives started up but the monitor stayed blank.

I started test some stuff like reset CMOS and see that every cord was on its properly place. At the first times i did this the monitor still stayed blank. But strange how, after a couple of CMOS resets and shutting off the PSU the monitor suddenly starts. I get very happy and it works fine the whole day including some reboots and shutdowns. But, again, the day after that the same problem turns up again. This time nothing helps, I've tried every single method like I did the other day.

As the signature say, I have a EPOX 8RDA motherboard with a ANTEC 380W PSU. AMD Barton 2500+.

Does anyone know what to do? Any idea's of what can make my poor soul happy again? =D

Tomorrow I will try to install my old gfx-card and but what to do after that? Will also try my new card on my friends computer.

Best regards to the one that can help me with this problem.

EDIT: Oh, and the motherboard LED-CODE shows "19". Dont have my manual at the moment, so i dont know what it means, perhaps anyone else knows?

Signature:
EPoX 8RDA, AMD XP 2500+@3200+ (11x200), ATI Radeon X800 Pro 256MB, 2x 512MB Corsair PC4000, 440Gb HDD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back