Blessed with antivirus 2010 pop up

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you have trouble with downloading the tools you need, try to download the installation programs on another computer and save them to a flash drive. Boot the infected pc in Safe Mode with Networking (Press F8 multiple times on bootup before the Windows Logo appears to bring up a boot options menu). Plug in the flash drive, install, update, & run Malwarebytes, spybot s&d, & Hijackthis. Save & Post the logs for each of the cleaning programs you use. If your web browser is badly infected with BHO's &/or activeX applications, you may need to save the logs back to the flash drive and post them from a clean computer.

Hope that helps.
Zyldar

Based on your Malwarebytes log, it doesn't look like you Viewed Results & Removed or Fixed Selected Problems. It shows No Action Taken. You should run the scan again and make sure to remove the selected infections.

Hope that helps.
Zyldar

Fix in Hijackthis:

1. O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Antivirus Pro 2010] "C:\Program Files\AntivirusPro_2010\AntivirusPro_2010.exe" /hide

2. O20 - AppInit_DLLs: cru629.dat

fixed

Ok went and deleted/fixed the 2 things josh mentioned, thanks jawshh, and went and deleted the list I had in quarantine, thanks Z. just wanted to make sure i didnt delete something that I needed, cuz I'm a compdummy.

Thanks a million

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back