Blizzard slashes prices for World of Warcraft and Starcraft II on Black Friday

By Russ Boswell
Nov 27, 2013
Post New Reply
  1. It's that special time of year again when people trample over one another without regard for human safety in hopes of securing a $30 blender for $20. The last Black Friday I recall being part of is buried deep within...

Read more
  2. MilwaukeeMike

MilwaukeeMike TS Evangelist Posts: 2,729   +1,093

Wow, $40 for both Starcraft II and the first expansion. That is a LOT of game for $40. I've played through them both, and I think they're both great games.

Of course $5 for WoW and 3 expansions is far more game time than SC2. May as well plan on buying two months of time if you want to make through all that content.
  3. Allwynd

Allwynd TS Rookie

Buyg wow for juwt $15 is a really cheap deal... but I wont buy it, I will just keep on playing privwte servers
  4. TechGamer

TechGamer TS Addict Posts: 365   +38

Note There was an Ad on Gamestop leaked about one month ago.It seems that they wont be giving membership with the $5 Wow Battlechest but for the 9.99$ Mop you will get a free 60 day Online code :) just if you wish to put it as a notice for people interested.
  5. Damn, I just bought starcraft II: heart of the swarm expansion for 29.99$.
  6. ikesmasher

ikesmasher TS Evangelist Posts: 2,525   +828

Any private servers that have a LARGE population? Every time I try to get on one it just ends up having ~200-300 people in it which is no fun at all.