Hi...! I noticed yesterday that links from Google and Yahoo search results on IE were being redirected to junk sites. Even more frustrating, something is blocking my access to sites like malwarebytes.org and SuperAntiSpyware. I can't access those sites (via any browser, or ping) and I can't update the virus definition files for either scanner. I've been working this for 24 hours straight already and at this point, it looks like TDSSKiller fixed the redirection issue, at least for now (attached TDSSKiller log). But I really have no idea what to do for the blocked AV site problem. I have no Malwarebytes or SuperAntispyware logs since I can't get the updated definitions (and running with the old definitions found nothing). My Java is up to date and I disabled everything I could of my company-installed McAfeee suite before running HijackThis. Desperate for help...thank you so much!!