Blown Eermax PSU...... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

InsaneMonkeyBoy

Hi,

I couldn't believe it when i turned on.......or attempted to turn on my pc a couple of weeks ago. Nothing happenned. My 460W Enermax PSU had just gone dead. I am currently using an unbranded 300W PSU......yeah its painful to see artifacts all over my games :(
I just can't believe that this is an enermax PSU. It has more than enough wattage for my system and i only bought it in Nov 2003 and it had to blow 3 months after my warranty!!! :mad:

Now, as you can see i need a new PSU, and i have on in particular in mind and that's a Tagan 480W but i'm still not aware of the PSU's on offer and their performance. I'm spending about £60 - £80 on it.

Thanks

I'd try taking it back. They're good PSUs they could helpfull should it have failed through a faulty component.

Yeah, i've definitely considered getting it repaired. I dont really trust the site i got it from and they're uselss anyway due to my warranty. Do you know if enermax have 3 year warranty's on the psu's?

Enermax enjoys the reputation they have worked hard to build and dealing directly with them should produce the best results.
Actually most major manufacturers are the same way...i've had very good luck dealing direct instead of using the vendor. They after all are in business to sell parts; warranties are a hassle to them. Not true of all vendors, just in general.

patio. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back