TechSpot

Blue Memory Dump problem with Windows XP

By Abhijeet
Oct 15, 2007
  1. I came here while searching on the blue dump problem I am facing with my laptop. Could you help me CPC or anyone else who knows it.

I am seeing this problem since last couple of months, and I observed that it never happens while I work on the laptop, but occurs when the laptop is idle. I guess the problem could be when laptop tries to shut off the harddisk as per the power saver options, so right now I am giving it a try by keeping "Always On" option selected. Meanwhile, I have this log pulled out from WinDbg debugger. Please reply with your comments.

Here is the WinDbg log to look at:

2. Rik

Rik Banned Posts: 3,814

Hdd or ram problem id say from that lot.

3. Abhijeet

Abhijeet TS Rookie Topic Starter

And surprisingly, my desktop computer also started showing similar blue memory dump problem, but that's savior than this. It does not even allow to go beyond the "Intel Inside" flickered screen for a flash of second. I will try to pull the minidump for that system, but right now, I would focus more on this laptop problem which is regularly used system.

4. peterdiva

peterdiva TechSpot Ambassador Posts: 1,088

5. Tedster

Tedster Techspot old timer..... Posts: 6,000   +15

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.