BLUE SCREEN and Restart Without a Reason

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello to everybody! My name is Simeon. I have a big issue with my PC, I am currently using my laptop to have access to this site.
I will be indefinately grateful if anybody can help me out on the following issue:
Everytime a start my computer, it restarts, no matter if I am doing something, or not. Without any notice whatsoever, it suddenly "cuts", and starts up again. In these conditions, it is neither possible to check what is wrong, nor do anything about it. I chose a start-up option where the computer doesn't just restart everytime it crashes so that I can be able to see the information in the bluescreen screen. The info is the following (summarized):
DRIVER_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
Technical Information:
STOP: 0x000000D1 (0x000000A9, 0x00000006, 0x00000000, 0xF81CD867)
nv4_mini.sys - address F81CD867 base at F80B0000, DateStamp 4074b958
Beginning dump of physical memory
Physical memory dump complete.
I have no idea what these addresses mean nor what is nv4_mini.sys used for. I have bought and installed a new hard drive, a new power supply, and I have reinstalled Windows XP (Home Edition) but this problem has never interrupted. Absolutely everytime I start it up, this happens. I have a system with AMD Athlon 64-bit 3200+ 2.00Ghz, GeForce 5200 FX - 128MB, 512 MB DDR SDRAM - PC3200, 160GB Hard Drive, Windows XP, nVidia sound card and Do I need to change any other hardware, perform any check (hard to happen, since it just never allows me to finish any work before crash)??? PLEASE HELP! Thank You in advance!

Are you monitoring your temperatures. It could be due to an overheated component. Also one of your ram modules could be causing a crash/restart. "Everest" program has system temp. monitoring on the desktop. Someone is going to have to open up your PC and look around. There are many reasons that this can happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back