Blue Screen appea.. i keep reformatting

Status
Not open for further replies.

yolak

guys pls help, im dead already trying to reformat everyday using windows xp home sp1.

when i open my computer there's an error occured while bootup. it says "Smart predicted.. need to back up files of your HD error may be eminent.

i thought reformat was the solution for this problem. ive already run a AVG and nothing was found.. after just 4-5hrs of using my computer it automatically shut down itself and cant be boot up.. and need to be reformat again :(

pls guys help me. ive already reformat 5x since this error occured...

and when i finished reformat i thought that error in boot screen will be take off but it is still in there, i am just pressing F1 to continue and eventually i load windows after reformat. :( then wait about 4-5hrs and restart automatic then i cant boot to windows or safe mode, it just keep restarting.

i have just a low spec computer.

2.5ghz/256memory/64mb video card/32gb HD/ --- i am just using this for home purposes.

is it may HD who were the ones to be replaced? because i have already tried using different HD in my CPU and still the error occur. And when i back up my HD to other computer it just normal no error....

probably motherboard? -- i already take off the board and cleaned all dust..

i would appreciate any suggestions and comments regarding with my problem thanks a lot.

Hi

SMART : System Monitoring And Reporting Tool, I think thats what the acronym means, if you see this its your Hard drive saying " Im goosed backup your sh*t and get a new drive"

No amount of formatting and reinstalling will fix it..

Regards

my Hard drive is the problem? but, when i put my hard drive in other CPU it runs normal. without SMART... and when a new Hard drive put in my CPU still the errors occured. ty

its the computer itself.

Its not your hrad drive, its the computer mmmm. well maybe resetting a few things on the motherboard will help. Am not sure what becaues am still new at this. I guess your bios set up could be a problem, so check it out..

...other CPU it runs normal. without SMART...

Do you mean you put the hard drive on another computer and turned off smart?

Also I find early versions of smart to be pointless, i've had multible old hard drives that had smart say they were fine, then they crashed the next day.

Also if you put another perfectly fine hard drive on the suspect computer and it crashed too then its probaly a motherboard problem. Try disabling smart in the bios and replacing IDE cables.

If you can get into windows with the troubled hard drive and motherboard, consider downloading PC Wizard and looking at the smart values of the hard drive and see what all the hub bub is about.

how can i disable the Smart in the BIOS? yes, after reformatting i can login to windows. but 4-5hrs and it crashes again and needed to be reforematted again to logon windows, ive already switching the IDE cable port and still same problem occured..

also when i go in reformatting setup my HD was found to be UNKNOWN partition.. i guess its being corrupted. but ive already done backup with my files. my worries are, it crashes after reformatting eventually 4-5hrs. then i kept reformat again and again.. pls help guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back