Blue screen but not what you are thinking of......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grr_San_jose_Ca

Hey guys I went into this website and I got a whole bunch of spy ware
and ive removed most of it but I cant seem to change my desktop any ideas guys or recomendations that you guys might have?????

Attachments

• spy3.JPG
    spy3.JPG
    31.8 KB · Views: 17
I've seen that (your attached image) somewhere. It's a popup in some websites. Just close the IE Window that's showing that popup.

Replie to your problem

i have also encountered this problem once before; it took me a day to figure out and get rid of, if you havent got the background off the desktop it means that there's stil spyware on your computer. I have found that norton antivirus and microsoft antivirus don't work at all, if you use the restore to a previous date feature then it will still also come back. It was quite a while since that last happened to me however, you can wipe the hard drive *if you're not sure how to do so i will post further details* and i will get back to you with the solution i used soon. Hope you can get it workin

Well thanks for the help I found out that the only way i could of get rid of it was to reinstall windows and so I did. I reinstalled it because the operating system kept geting worse and i couldnt do anything about it so i had to reinstall it the only thing is I dont know how I got that virus/spyware i was just looking at my usual sports and then out of no where i get this message but i found that reinstaling windows would be the best way to get rid of it because i had tried many difrent thing like Norton Antivirus as you mentioned and that wouldnt get rid of it so thats when i decided to reinstall it. But thanks for your help guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back