TechSpot

Blue Screen Drive Power Failure

By terrismith425
Mar 18, 2008
  1. Hi, I found a simliar post on here I have windows Vista brand new laptop had it a little over a month. Tonight I got the blue screen of death. I havent downloaded anything recently just a java update but I did change my power options today to balanced opposed to power saver.

So tonight I got the blue screen of death stating I had Drive power failure. I read another thread where you asked the person to attach their dumpfiles so I will attach mine and I'm hoping someone may have an answer for me. Any help would be appreciated.

I have an Acer Aspire 5720z
    2038 MB Ram
    Intel Pentium Dual CPU @ 1.60 GHZ
    32 bit operating system

ok any advice on how to attach my files. I have two accounts set up on here. One for my children and one for me. I'm the admin and when I try to attach these it says I dont have permission to use the file contact owner or admin LOL

2. Matthew

Matthew TechSpot Staff Posts: 5,248   +92

3. terrismith425

terrismith425 TS Rookie Topic Starter

ugh. I usually dont have so many problems with computers. I'm typically good at searching google and figuring out the problem. I give up for tonight. Ill try to get them uploaded tonight. I took ownership with the software I downloaded but they still wont upload........

4. Matthew

You need a couple of posts before you can use the attachment feature ;).

5. terrismith425

terrismith425 TS Rookie Topic Starter

LMFAO NOW YOU TELL ME hahahha.

Doesnt matter still says I dont have permission to upload that file.

6. Matthew

Well, your initial problem wasn't related to anything regarding forum policy :).

Try now that you have 3 or so posts.

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.