Blue screen error-begging for help

Status
Not open for further replies.
first of all hi everybody,my name is Can.
i bought a new computer a few days ago and firstly i am writing down my system.
Asus P5B motherboard
Asus Geforse 8600GTS graphic card
Kingston HyperX DDR/DDR2 memory-2.00 GB
Frisby 550W Power Supply
Intel Core2 Duo 2.40ghz Processor

--My Problem--
my computer is working good but when it comes to play games(Medieval 2 Total War,GTA 3 etc) it gives me a blue screen called PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA about playing after 15-30 minutes.that is going to drive me crazy.=/

--Things i have done--
-i reinstalled XP
-i have updated the BIOS.
-i have tested computer with memtest and it gave me 0 faults.
-i have updated my graphic card with the lastest driver.
-i have scaned my computer with DriverAgent.(i am giving url 4 the results.)(http://img527.imageshack.us/img527/8449/92883666hx1.gif)
-Service Pack 2 updates.
--

i also am attaching the error loge.(Olay Kimligi means Event ID,Hata Kodu means Error Code.)
Guys seriously i need 4 your help.this error is going to drive me crazy.Any suggestions,or the things i must do are welcomed.Please help me this place is my last hope or i ll shut down my computer.

Cheers from Turkey. . .

No reason to beg Can...

your computer may be overheating during game play. Download Speedfan and tell us what your CPU temps are

Thank you very much for the reply Sir.I downloaded the Speedfan and I runned the program and took a screenshot.I am attaching it.Waiting for your replies and thoughts.Cheers...

Can

Attachments

• fan.GIF
    fan.GIF
    21.5 KB · Views: 6
Make sure that case has:

Front Fan - air-intake (80mm)
Side Fan - air out-take (80mm)
Rear Fan - air out take (120mm)

You also don't want to block air coming into the case. You might have to try turbo fans if needed. They keep the CPU and the case cooler..

It looks like Can's system only has a CPU fan and no other system fans. The AUX reading may be irrelevant. I would ask Can to run his system with the case opened and see if the BSOD's stop during game play

thank you very much for the replies Sir.Yes i only have a CPU fan and no other system fans.i am opening the case now and give a try by playing a game.i ll write down the result immediately.

Can

Good luck Can. If the system runs ok with the case open, follow Tipstirs' advice and have a couple more fans installed.

I'm glad we could help

Sir thank you so much!I used the computer with a opened case and the problem has gone.The problem is with the fans and cooling.Seriously thanks for the great help.I have no problem with the pc now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back