Blue screen error memory dump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everybody! I have a problem with this error. Everytime I try to play Frozen Throne (aka DotA) in the middle of the game the blue screen appears saying something like Stop: 0x00008e ... and something about memory dump...I can't see all because it restarts. My OS is win xp sp2. I will attach the dmp files, maybe someone could tell me what can I do to fix this problem.
Thanks!

Attachments

• Mini100507-01.dmp
    88 KB · Views: 23
  • Mini100507-02.dmp
    88 KB · Views: 10
  • Mini100607-01.dmp
    88 KB · Views: 8
Hello and welcome to Techspot.

All your minidumps crash at RtkHDAud.sys. This is part of your Realtek onboard sound drivers.

Uninstall the drivers and check for updated drivers.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

:d

You were right. I installed another driver and now the problem is gone. Thx a lot. I had no ideea what to do on my own.

Same problem here

Hey I've been getting the exact same problem. When I play Dota my computer displays this blue screen error which I cant read entirely cause it restarts immediately.. Now Im not sure if we have the same "cure" for it. Any suggestions on how to fix this?

(Keep in mind Im not at all that literate with computers. :| Well just a bit.)

It would be better if you started your own thread. What you have given us right now is not enough to even guess. Try the following and tell us if it helps.

1. Examine the “System” and “Application” logs in Event Viewer for other recent errors that might give further clues. To do this, launch EventVwr.msc from a Run box and tell us if there is anything with a yellow triangle or red x and where they are found.

2. Update all your drivers including chipset drivers which you can get from your motherboard manufacturer. I think I would do this first.

Found it. :)

Okay. I researched over the net. I got this program called "Debugging Tools for Windows" and I dl-ed the .dmp file that the thread starter posted. I found out that we have the same problem when I opened his .dmp file and my .dmp files.

So I guess it's safe to conclude now that may Realtek sound driver is the problem right?

The question now is what should I do? Since I have this driver and I need to uninstall it to remedy the probelm, what should I replace it with? :)

TY for replying.

It could be Realtek drivers. Is that what your motherboard onboard sound is?

Don't worry about uninstalling. Just go to your motherboard manufacturer's website. Find your motherboard and see if they have drivers that you can install.

What make is your PC? Home build or a DELL, etc.?

How do I check what's my onboard sound is? ERR... I guess we have RealTek since that's what's written in the device manager under RealTek HD Audio. And when I installed the Intel Motherboard thing, this driver came with the CD along with the other drivers.

Home built. We had the parts put together. It isnt pre-made by any manufacturer.

What do I do with it? :| Look for an update? Uninstall and install again? Or is there a possible alternative driver for this?

Find the make and model of your motherboard. Go to their website and do a search for your motherboard. Download the latest drivers for your onboard audio. It will install over the old drivers.

See if that brings stability.

yes, The realtech sound drive can cause a lot of problem
when i try 2 run the counter strike or half life,it turn bluescreen
n restart,
after change the soundriver
problem was solve-this was my experience...

I'm having the same problem only I don't know how to get the .dmp files to post for you. I am in the event manager and i see a few red x's in system and application but have no idea what they mean.

I'm having the same problem only I don't know how to get the .dmp files to post for you. I am in the event manager and i see a few red x's in system and application but have no idea what they mean.

For future considerations you will find that it is MUCH better to start your own post rather than resurrecting an old thread. That being said, welcome to the forums. :wave:

Tell us exactly what your issue is and when it occurs and give us your system specs.

can someone help me to solve my problem??
my computer will appear blue screen sometime...
and then problem tat i search in the event viewer is

Windows detected your registry file is still in use by other applications or services. The file will be unloaded now. The applications or services that hold your registry file may not function properly afterwards.

DETAIL -
1 user registry handles leaked from \Registry\User\S-1-5-21-1756406095-914867856-1777466076-1000_Classes:
Process 980 (\Device\HarddiskVolume1\Windows\System32\svchost.exe) has opened key \REGISTRY\USER\S-1-5-21-1756406095-914867856-1777466076-1000_CLASSES

can someone help me to solve this kind of problem??

i gotta same problem

This doesn't really tell us anything. Please start your own thread because this one is over 2 years old. Give the description of the problem, your system specs, and your OS along with the security software you have installed.

This doesn't really tell us anything. Please start your own thread because this one is over 2 years old. Give the description of the problem, your system specs, and your OS along with the security software you have installed.

yeah man , i created its says : BIG PROBLEM !
so can u help me in that topic plz !? tnx man i really need ur help. its in this section , title is big problem,tnx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back