Blue Screen Error

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SinOfDeath

I recently started to get this error on my computer, it would just shut off and bring up this blue screen before it is totally shut down. I got this error 2 days ago and since then have not gotten it till today. When it happened 2 days ago it brang up the blue screen and shut down, then i started it up again then shut down 5 minutes later with the same blue screen, so i turned off automatic restart so i could get a pic. Here is the windows error message that comes up after it starts up again.

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.0.6002.2.2.0.768.3
Locale ID: 4105

Additional information about the problem:
BCCode: 7f
BCP1: 0000000000000008
BCP2: 0000000080050031
BCP3: 00000000000006F8
BCP4: FFFFF80002079046
OS Version: 6_0_6002
Service Pack: 2_0
Product: 768_1

Files that help describe the problem:
C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\Mini101709-01.dmp
C:\Users\Austin Morrison\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-36956-0.sysdata.xml
C:\Users\Austin Morrison\AppData\Local\Temp\WERC5FC.tmp.version.txt

Read our privacy statement:
http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=50163&clcid=0x0409

So please any help will do, oh and i do no think it is over heating because since then i have moved my computer away from the wall.
Another helpful piece of information is that i recently signed up for the video card replacement program because HP gave me one where the fan would make lots of noises, when they sent me the replacement i installed it and put the cords in the proper place, i even checked it after the computer shut down on me the first time so i may think that the video card may be defective but i dunno

Plz Help

Your error 0x0000007F: UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP
One of three types of problems occurred in kernel-mode: (1) Hardware failures. (2) Software problems. (3) A bound trap (i.e., a condition that the kernel is not allowed to have or intercept). Hardware failures are the most common cause and, of these, memory hardware failures are the most common.

In your next post attach your five most minidumps.

Run Memtest.

no replies? I need some help plz. the minidump files are above

Sinof Death, we fully understand how frustrating PC issues are. But please keep in mind that the people who help here are all volunteers and therefore lend advice and help as their schedules allow.

All but one minidump was from the end of August. The one that is most significant, the October 17th one, gave a definitive cause: memory corruption. Run Memtest on your RAM.

See the link below and follow the instructions. There is a newer version than is listed but either one should work. If you need to see what the Memtest screen looks like go to reply #21. The third screen is the Memtest screen.

Let it run for a LONG time. The rule is a minimum of 7 Passes; the more Passes after 7 so much the better. There are 8 individual tests per Pass. Many people will start this test before going to bed and check it the next day.

If you have errors you have corrupted memory and it needs to be replaced.

Also, with errors you need to run this test per stick of RAM. Take out one and run the test. Then take that one out and put the other in and run the test. If you start getting errors before 7 Passes you know that stick is corrupted and you don’t need to run the test any further on that stick.

Link: https://www.techspot.com/vb/topic62524.html

* Get back to us with the results.

i dont think im going to bother, im probably just going to build my own computer (As you can c by my other post) So i will take some stuff out of this one though, Hence the "blu-ray player"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back