Blue screen/ frezzings / restarts!! help!

By Swegrizz
Aug 15, 2007
  1. Hello everyone. Maybe all of us have the blue screen. All of our computer have an infection inside that eating up the poor computer from inside. This is what i have!. I have NEVER EVER got thes messages before.. I have tryed to Reinstall My win XP and everything. I get a blue screen on. And sometimes it will just frezze but it dont hapend anymore. Hapend very ofter that my computer restarts before but not anymore. --< When the Blue screen comming up then it says many diference things everytime it pop up but its only if a play or do many stuffs at the same time! i was smart and wrote down one of it " Irql_Not_Less_or_Equal
    ***Stop: 0x0000000A (0x00010a27,0x00000005,0x00000000,0x805c8663)
    it is something like that / cant se so good , lol ;).
    Heres an other one.

Smwdm.sys / i tryed to remove that one time but its for my motherboards sound card ;(.

Kmixer.sys Address A7f81cB9 / thats old problem but you can never be sure.

Bad_Pool_header/ hmm i dont know what this is ;|But it popps up on blue screen one time..

Ok thats all.

computer system :

Computer: Intel(R)
    Pentium(R) 4 CPU 2.80GHz
    2.80 GHz, 1,00 GB Ram

Memory: 2x258 mb and one 5** so over 1000Mb

Souncard: I use the one that are in the motherboard but it seems to be something wrong with it cuz if the blue screen pup up and says that its an error with the driver to it ;| I have a other one but ill try that to and uninstall the driver to that crap.

/ soundcard : its almost new. Sapphire RADEON X1600Pro/5**Mb

/Memory on my computer / the two 259.. Mb are VERY old but the big one is very new.

Hard driver / hard disk. i have something like 100/120 MB and i just reinstall windows xp. I have MANY of the best antivirus and Pc tool programs.-" RegistryFix, Regcure, Bitdefender and spybot " i run then everyday.

Internet: i use the internet connection in my motherboard. I have a internet card but i took it of cuz it dident worked for some reason. I loaned a Fan "computer box " fan from my mother for 1/2 week ago and i put it in but since that i think i started to get some error but not before 4 days or so. I pluged it right i think cuz it worked. My Hard drivers are very hot and im gonna buy fan to them to. Do you think this have with my Power supply to do with? its pretty old and have around 350WV ir what it is. I have a Saitek Cyborg evo in my usb and a Mx 518 mouse in my USB. I have a simple IBM Keyboard and its not USB. Maybe i need a new CPU fan or so? Please help me!. Be free to send me Email to :

Thanks / hope you guys can fix it!!!

/ Edit: Got another one right now!. " Page_fault_in_nonpaged_area "
  2. Tmagic650

Tmagic650 TS Ambassador Posts: 17,233   +234

Somebody is very confused here... besides me :eek:

This is a video card!

"/ soundcard : its almost new. Sapphire RADEON X1600Pro/5**Mb"...

Memory? 2-256MB modules... what does the rest mean?

"/Memory on my computer / the two 259.. Mb are VERY old but the big one is very new"...

What are you talking about here????
  3. AlbertLionheart

AlbertLionheart TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 2,026

I think I understand that there are two x 256 Mb memory modules and one x 512. The two x 256 are very old and the 512 is new.
    Guess there is a mismatch problem with the memory here so take out the big one and see if the problem goes away.
    Also Windows is unlikely to let you install sound card drivers for your graphics card.
    Also, hard drives are OK to get hot - no need to put more drain on the PSU with another fan.
  4. Swegrizz

Swegrizz TS Rookie Topic Starter

I have tried every thing now ;(. when i take out the 512 MB then its slow but it hapend anyway. I think this is a Harddriver problem. When i start up the computer it says " We have found a new hardware " or something like that and then it says " Maxtor******" its my Hard driver there i have Windows in. The other one " the other hard driver " are Ok and its same Maxtor. So.. i cant find the drivers or install the drivers to the hard driver.. I need a CD or something ;( cant find anything!. Im getting diference things all the time in the BSOD. Like " BAD_POOL_CALLER "

And i got one " usbport.sys " and one with i think it was " win32K.sys " and so on...
    I have Runned CHKDSK But it wont help. Maybe it help a little bit. Shall i defrag my Windows Harddriver cuz when i click on Defreg"ment***" then it says " this hard driver need to be defarg****" but i have tried to do it two times but when its almost ready i got the BSOD but i havent tried to yet ;|I will maybe take the computer to a Computer service if no one can fix it here.
    But i even heard that SP2 can make some Errors. Some of my friends in Usa only use SP1 ?? why??. What will it do so shall i try to Uninstall SP2 and run with SP1 if it works you like that? or do i have to reinstall my Win XP again then i wont. Lol !. Thanks for the fast replys".

And yes thats whas i mean.!.

/ SweGrizz!
  5. AlbertLionheart

AlbertLionheart TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 2,026

Gut reaction time again here - I doubt if the drive is faulty, just that windows is so corrupted it doesn't know the time of day.
    Download the Maxtor diagnostic software from and run the seatools software.
    Take out the 2x256 Mb RAM and run only on the new faster 512 RAM. Reformat the drive and reinstall Windows. Install the drivers for your hardward. Add SP II. Add your system protection. Add your application software
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.