Blue screen just started to happen often

I built a brand new computer around Christmas time this past year and everything has been working extremely well until recently. About 4 days ago my computer started to blue screen very frequently. 1 of the times I noticed (might be a coincidence) it happened on a loud sound like starting a game. Most of the times it happens randomly whether it be surfing the web or playing a very demanding games. Mostly it seems like the program that I am using stops responding followed by every other application one at a time over a period of about 10 seconds or so before it blue screens. Here is the information windows gave me along with my minidumps.

Problem Event Name:BlueScreen
OS Version:6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1
Locale ID:1033

BCCode:f4
BCP1:0000000000000003
BCP2:FFFFFA800D99A800
BCP3:FFFFFA800D99AAE0
BCP4:FFFFF80002FD3350
OS Version:6_1_7601
Service Pack:1_0
Product:256_1

Files that help describe the problem:
C:\Windows\Minidump\081413-10311-01.dmp
C:\Users\Nick\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-37253-0.sysdata.xml

Attachments

• Minidump.zip
    112.9 KB · Views: 1
Thank you for the reply.
I should have stated I performed the memtest before and passed without errors and I just got done with the hard drive test which didn't give me any issues either.

No I am not

Also, I just got done running my computer with only 1 of the 4 sticks of memory swapping it out with a different time and it BSOD on all of them even when I used a different memory slot. I don't think it should be a memory problem.

Another update, I reinstalled windows thinking it would hopefully just be a software problem since I need this computer running for work. Still the same BSOD problem. Starting to get worried it would be a serious hardware issue.

Yes, I am using a SSD. I have replaced all the Sata cables going from my hard drives to the motherboard and to my surprise I have not blue screened for 2 days now. I am thinking and hoping this has solved the issue.

Back