Blue Screen "now dumping physical memory"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was on my computer listening to itunes when it randomly shuts down and i try to restart it but a blue screen appears and says "dumping physical memory" and something about Registry file failure.
now, i can't even get on the computer. Every time i try to start it up there is a black screen saying it won't start succesfully and asking to start it in safe mode or regular mode and other stuff. Then whatever one i pick the blue message appears. How do i fix this?

i'm really bad with computers so simple terms please haha
i have a dell laptop if that helps and it is a windows xp and Inspiron 6000
and it's been recently saying that i am running out of memory or room or something.
thanks

I was on my computer listening to itunes when it randomly shuts down and i try to restart it but a blue screen appears and says "dumping physical memory" and something about Registry file failure.
now, i can't even get on the computer. Every time i try to start it up there is a black screen saying it won't start succesfully and asking to start it in safe mode or regular mode and other stuff. Then whatever one i pick the blue message appears. How do i fix this?

i'm really bad with computers so simple terms please haha
i have a dell laptop if that helps and it is a windows xp and Inspiron 6000
and it's been recently saying that i am running out of memory or room or something.
thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back