Blue screen odd

Status
Not open for further replies.

t8c8

Hi
as requested i started my own thread.
one day, i opened my comp, and did my usual things, chat, internet (facebok) that's all. then crash, blue screen.
I get a blue screen having the message Stop 0x007f
Everytime i restart, same thing. after completing on line where the windows loading logo comes out, blue screen
I've ran memtest and left it overnight with a total of 25 passes, no errors.
I've uploaded a windbg output and a hijackthis file as requested.
Tnx. :)

Hi t8c8

Did you run Memtest on each of your sticks individually? I'm still quite unsure whether your RAM is ok.

If you have, please attach a few more minidumps (not the text files) so we can better diagnose your problem. It's still very vague at this point in time.

Spyder_1386 :)

Hi Spyder:)
Yeah, individually:) i only have one 512mb ram stick that i use. i have a 256 spare one (kinda: it's from another pc that's inactive).
as for the minidumps, it's weird, april was the latest minidump. however the crashes were in May. i'll take another look.
btw, how do u save a .dmp file. i was lost at what to do after the analyze part. the majorgeeks forum ddnt show that part.
tnx:)

Right click My Computer > Properties > Advanced Tab > Under the "Startup and Recovery" section click "Settings" > Under the System Failure section, check all the tick boxes and choose "Small memory dump" from the drop down list under "Write debugging information" ....

Whenever a BSOD occurs, it will write a .dmp file to the folder specified (C:\Windows\Minidumps) by default. Attach a few of these to your next post please :)

Spyder_1386 :)

Continuing bsod problem

hi, i was talking with spyder :)
i attached the minidumps already.
Any help will be appreciated. :)
thx
-t8c8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back