TechSpot

Blue Screen of death after I try to play FSX

By Brad94
Jul 17, 2011
Post New Reply
  1. Hey every time I try to play FSX I'll fly for about a minute then I get the blue screen saying something about disabling BIOS caching and shadowing. I've tried to find caching and shadowing when I push delete on start up but I couldn't find BIOS in the menu. When I logon I get a error report msg and it says something about
    C:\Documents and Settings\Bradley\Local Settings\Temp\WERfa3c.dir00\sysdata.xml
    C:\Documents and Settings\Bradley\Local Settings\Temp\WERfa3c.dir00\Mini071611-04.dmp
    the blue screen says BAD_POOL_HEADER
    the technical info is
    *** STOP: 0x00000019 (0x00000020, 0xD632962E, 0xD632A056, 0x6D45A8B0)

and my graphics card is
    NVIDIA GeForce 7025 / NVIDIA nForce 630a with the most resent driver from may
    Please help me play, it worked on this same computer with no different cards before I had to reformat. The OS is Windows XP
    tags:
    microsoft flight simulator x, windows XP, blue screen of death, microsoft games, NVIDIA, combat flight simulator 2,

2. Leeky

Leeky TS Evangelist Posts: 4,378   +99

This forum area is for introductions only. Also, please do not double post your problems, as it will only lead to confusion on your part due to different advice in each separate thread.

To those viewing this thread, please comment here: http://www.techspot.com/vb/topic167950.html

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.