Blue Screen of Death BCCode : 19 BCP1 : 00000020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings to all masters. Despertely need advice and spiritual guidance.

I'm currently playing Eve-online, all is well until i join a fleet and march into battle. Thereafter my pc restarts with the BSOD with error message...

BCCode : 19 BCP1 : 00000020 BCP2 : 890501D8 BCP3 : 89050B00
BCP4 : 0B25001B OSVer : 5_1_2600 SP : 2_0 Product : 256_1

I thought I was clever enough to discover the problem, obv not.

Please advise.
Thanking you

Start with the basics - does the hardware spec of your machine match the minimum specs required by the game? This looks like either a graphics issue or maybe memory.
Also, if you are running any live messenger service, disable it while running the game.

Greetings AlbertLionheart.

Sorry I never informed to all. Im from South Africa.
My PC has the required specs, no messenger services installed.

Eve's recommended system...

CPU: Intel Pentium® IV 2 GHz or AMD XP 2000+ MHz
RAM: 2048 MB
HD space: 8.0 GB
Video: 256MB GeForce 7950 or higher, ATi Radeon X1900 or higher and Similar chips from other manufacturers
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Drivers: DirectX® 9.0c (included) and latest video drivers

Minimum requirents...

CPU: Intel Pentium® IV 1.5 GHz or AMD XP 1500+ MHz
RAM: 1024 MB or more
HD space: 8.0 GB
Network: 56k modem or better Internet connection
Video: 128 MB Shader Model 3.0 Graphics cards such as GeForce 6 class card or higher, ATi X1300 or higher and Similar chips from other manufacturers
Drivers: DirectX® 9.0c (included) and latest video drivers

I have the latest drivers for my AGP XFX 6800XTreme 512Mb installed.

That leaves memory, both modules are pretty new.
Corsair Value Select 512Mb DDR 400
Kingston 512Mb DDR 400

Eagerly awaiting your next reply

Thankyou

All of you PC specs would be helpful, including your processor, operating system, ram, etc. Also, follow the general rules when this happens - update your drivers for you video card/sound card/etc. (As a matter of fact i just installed eve classic on my laptop and it BSOD'ed, i looked at the crash dump and found it was my sound drivers - updated them and no more BSOD.) You should also post your crash dump so I (and everyone else) can look at it. (its usually in C:\windows\minidump and its name is the time the BSOD happened)

If you give the detail gavin asks for it would help. Also, have a look at any user groups for Eve and see if there is an issue with the graphics card you have fitted.

Thankyou.

All specs updated. Minidump doesnt connect and give me info. Downloaded Windows Debugging tool and got confused. No help there.

Thankyou for your time.

You can upload the minidumps here. You can attach them to your next post as they are, i.e. in dmp file format (max of 5). Or you can zip them up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back