Blue screen of death playing world of warcraft

Status
Not open for further replies.

boon1234

hi there my name is Richard,
i play world of warcraft, but when i go to load my character up i get the blue screen of death.
now, i have researched into it by going to manage and computer management and even viewer.
this is what i have found out and gathered information on.

Error code 100000d1, parameter1 00000010, parameter2 00000002, parameter3 00000000, parameter4 f74358a7.

i have recently updated all of my drivers including:
network card
graphics card
motherboard
sound card

i no a few things about computers but this is far advanced to figure out.
perhaps if i send you my minidump, could u please look at it and tell me what is wrong with my computer and world of warcraft?

here is the link to my minidump
perhaps 1 of you could take a look please i would appreciate it.

box.net/shared/ddd0ffrc4g

Please fill in the system specs in your profile. It will be easier for people to help if they can see exactly what hardware and operating system you're using.

That crash was caused by NETDLWL.SYS, which is a D-Link Air Wireless LAN Adapter driver. See if you can update it.

BugCheck 100000D1, {10, 2, 0, f74358a7}
Probably caused by : NETDLWL.SYS ( NETDLWL+108a7 )
Image name: NETDLWL.SYS Timestamp: Mon Jul 14 19:43:22 2003 (3F12894A)

ok i have looked and cant seems to find any recent drivers other than the ones i have. the latest i could find was 2003. i reinstalled them but i still get a blue screen . perhaps you will have better luck finding some. i have even been on the website. dont think there is any for my model type.

d-link air DWL-510 Wireless PCI Adapter

if you find the latest ones please link.
much appreciated

ok i have plugged in an ethernet cable and it works.
thanks very much for your help and solving the problem in an hour.
it has taken me 3 weeks to figure it out.
now i need to find the right drivers for my wireless card because the ethernet cable is from the family computer.
once again thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back