Blue screen of death

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well the day before the problem occured , i was surfing the web and downloading some ebooks . I always downloaded there and put them into my PSP to read if i am bored of gaming. Anyway when i was downloading with a Internet Download Manager and surfing the net. Suddenly tons of internet explorer popped out , i started to cancel them but they come endlessly. Then suddenly all the icons and the start bar(not sure what its called , the bar below with the start button , shortcuts etc. dissapeared. All that remains was the wallpaper . I thought it was just an ordinary hang or something and shut down my computer as it was getting late too. The next day when i turned it on , all was fine , the icons were all there and etc. suddenly , the BSOD appeared. Don't really recalled what was said but i copied this down hoping it can be of help :

A problem has been detected and Windows has been shut down to prevent damage to your computer.

If this is the first time you've seen this stop error screen , restart your computer.If this screen appears again , follow these steps :

Check to be sure you have adequate disk space . If a driver is identified in the stop message , disable the driver or check with the manufacturer for driver updates. Try changing video adapters.Check with your hardware vendor for any BIOS updates. Disable BIOS memory options such as caching or shadowing.

Beginning dump of physical memory.
Physical memory dump complete.

STOP : 0x0000008E (0xC0000005 0xA9B03B3A 0xA900D7EC 0x00000000)

Edit : Just uploaded the results of hijackthis scan.

Try removing this new program "Gomez Peer"
Or any other new software, or hardware

Try going into Safe Mode (by pressing F8 key at system startup)

I am in safe mode , i enter the blue screen of death whenever i am not in safe mode a few seconds after the icons appear.
And I removed all new software and stuff.

I added more info to my original post. And i have not touch any physical components in my CPU or anything at all.

I cannot install SuperAntispyware and Java , though i have installed Malwarebytes and hijack , later i will post a log.

Btw at the advice of a friend i checked some error event 1001 stuff or something and heres what i got :

Your computer was not assigned an address from the network (by the DHCP Server) for the Network Card with network address 7A7905E71FD0. The following error occurred:
The semaphore timeout period has expired. . Your computer will continue to try and obtain an address on its own from the network address (DHCP) server.

He told me to copy the data from cmd ipconfig to tcp/ip in networking , though theres no dns info in cmd and when i typed my ip in the net i cannot get the correct user/pass trying admin , password , root .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back