blue screen of death!!! :[

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok so
i have an HP pavillion ze2000
and i start it up and it starts working normally
but randomlythe infamous blue screen appears with the following text

“A problem has been detected and windows has been shut down to prevent damage to your computer.

A process or thread crucial to system operation has unexpectedly exited or been terminated.

Follow these steps:

Check to make sure any new hardware or software is properly installed. If this is a new install, ask your manufacturer for any windows updates you might need.

If problems continue, disable or remove any newly installed hard or software. Disable BIOS memory options such as caching or shadowing. If you need to use safe mode to remove or disable components, restart your computer, press F8 to select Advanced Startup options, and then select safe mode.

Technical Info:
***STOP: 0x000000F4 (0x0000003, 0x83157418, 0x8315758C, 0x805F9F88)

Beginning dump of physical memory...”

I totally reformatted my laptop and replaced my hard drive
and it still didnt work

oh yeah and i have wireless internet connection built in the laptop but that doesnt seem to work either
and its been over a year ago sice ive bought it so theres no more warrany

help.... :[

thnx

i had exactly the same problem with my laptop (a sony vaio pcg-fx604). what solved the problem was a BIOS update. I did this update like 4 years ago and i haven't seen a blue screen since then.

gavinseabrook said:
Can you boot into Safe Mode?

yes i can but even then it still crashes

8eios said:
i had exactly the same problem with my laptop (a sony vaio pcg-fx604). what solved the problem was a BIOS update. I did this update like 4 years ago and i haven't seen a blue screen since then.

ok thanks, ill try that :]

howard_hopkinso said:
Hello and welcome to Techspot.

Go and read this thread HERE and see if it helps you to identify the culprit.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

oki doki
thnx :]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back