Blue Screen?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My desktop crased on me the other day and went to this blue screen that says.

__

A problem has been detected and windows has been shut down to prevent damage to your computer.

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

If this is the first time you've seen this Stop error screen, restart your computer. If this screen appears again, follow these step:

Check to make sure and new hardware or software is properly installed. If this is a new installation, ask your hardware or software manufacturer for any windows updates you might need.

If problems continue, disable or remove any newly installed hardware or software. Disabe BIOS memory options such as cachaing or shadowin. If you need to use safe mood to remove or disable compnents, restart your compture, press F8 to select advanced options, and then select safe mood.

Technical informationL

*** STOP: 0x0000000A (0xF000EEF3, 0x00000002, 0x00000001, 0x807c860E)

____

I've tried to fix it.. but I can't get anything to fix.. help?

Please attach your minidumps so that we can read them and possibly help you disciover the culprit. Usually in cases with your stop error there is a driver conflict. The issue is discovering which driver is the cause.

How to find your Minidumps with ">" meaning "right click":

My Computer > C Drive > Windows Folder > Minidump Folder > Minidump files. It is these files that we need, not the folder. When you post back attach your minidumps to your post as you would a Word document to an email. If you have several first Zip them together and attach the Zip file to your post.

Problem. I can't get to My Computer. It won't let me on my desktop screen. I boot up my computer.. and all I get is the blue screen. So, is there anything else I could do, or should I just send it to someone to fix it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back