Blue screenning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there ... I am currently experiencing some dificulties associated with Blue Screens that reboots my computer. I have no idea on what´s wrong.

I am also attaching the errors at the Event Viewer at the Control Panel. Hoping someone may have an idea on what to do.

Thx a lots.

Attachments

• Blue screen I. Oct27.txt
    843 bytes · Views: 7
run dr. watsons dubugger from M$.

There are way too many things that can cause BDODs. From software to hardware. You'll need to provide us with more specific details.

Nice job posting the Errors form the Event Viewer:

Error #1003, System Error, Description: Error code 0000007a>> Most of the problems leading to this event indicate faulty hardware, bugs in device drivers or incompatible hardware.

Error 7011, Service Control Manager, Timeout>> this is for the Windows Image Acquisition. Do you have a camera connected and on Startup or did you ever install any scanner/printer/camera before on this machine?? If so, using the msconfig utility, UNCHECK the camera processes:and UNCHECK Scanner process. Neither need to be on Startup:

Start> Run> type in ''msconfig' without the quotes> Selective Start-up> Startup tab> uncheck the processes for these> Apply> OK.

Reboot> Close the nag message that comes up after checking 'don't show this message again'. Stay in Selective Statup.

The WIM problem has been known to occur when a camera (frequently Canon) was installed after a scanner was installed. You can also check to make sure the Windows Image Acquisition Service is set to Manual:
Start> Run> cmd> type in 'eventvwr' without quotes> open Services and right click> Properties on WIM> change Startup to Manual.

Please advise status of system after making these changes. It may resolve the driver error- we'll see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back