Blue screens and random restarts

Hi guys, I am hoping to find help with random Blue screens and restarts am I experiencing.

-I've had this PC for about 4 years,
-however a few months ago I spilled some liquid over the PC, a lot of the hardware was damaged and then replaced.
-I had the hardware replaced by PC professionals and the system ran smoothly after the repairs
-a few weeks ago I got a new SSD 978GB Crucial MX300
-I installed the SSD myself
-I used a cloning software and completely cloned the contents of my old HDD to the SSD. The HDD has been disconnected since.

So shortly after installing the SSD the system became unstable and I am unable to find the exact reason.
The problem appears in two main forms:
-blue screens. The error messages on the blue screens are not consistent at all. I have gotten at least the following:
*Attempted write to read only memory
*kmode exception not handled
*driver IRQL not less or equal
*System PTE misuse
*System service exception
-short freeze and then the PC restarts itself. These are even more unsettling because of what happens next: the PC keeps turning itself on for a few seconds, then restarting over and over. Sometimes it actually loads Windows after a few attempts but most of the time I have to turn the power off, then on again.

Other things that might be important:
-when the system failures first started they were occurring very often, happening without fail a few minutes after windows loads
-after that I had about 4 days without restarts
-however the failures returned although with lesser frequency (about once per day)
-before system failure I sometimes hear a metallic click sound from inside the case
-I used SlimDrivers to update all drivers
-I checked my SSD with HD Tune, seems to be fine.
-I checked my memory with the tool provided by windows, got no errors
-I got the "Crucial Storage Executive" software which says the SSD is in "Good health", so I guess the SSD itself is not damaged.
-I checked my PC with speccy and nothing seems to be overheating

My best guess is that the there is a problem with the SSD or with the cloned version of my software since the problems began after installing the SSD. Or maybe I messed something up while installing it...

I think I'll try to format and do a clean install of windows.

So my questions are:
-do you think formatting and doing a clean install of windows is likely to solve the problem?
-based on the info I provided what other probable causes and courses of action would you suggest?
-let me know if you need me to provide more info

Thanks!

System:
Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
ASRock B85M Pro4 (CPUSocket)
Intel Core i7 4770K @ 3.50GHz Haswell 22nm Technology
16.0GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 798MHz
2047MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB (NVIDIA)
978GB Crucial_CT1050MX300SSD1 (SSD)
HL-DT-ST DVDRAM GH24NS95
Realtek High Definition Audio

You have done a lot - obviously you thought this over carefully!

Faced with similar, I would be very suspicious of a RAM issue. I would not rely on Windows test.

First, I would go into System Setup (BIOS) and disable any 'feature' like "Automatic Restart on Error" - you want to see every one that happens. Some folks photo the screens for later study.

Second, I would download and the run in a continuous loop the utility called Memtest86. It is available on this website. https://www.techspot.com/downloads/6216-memtest86.html It is excellent - and free.

RAM should be tested repetitively - some folks suggest 7 passes (a 'magic' number). I would just run it overnight and check it in the morning - possibly for 2 or 3 nights to move beyond 'magic' number and be really thorough.

Back