Blue screens on idle loop

Status
Not open for further replies.
When my computer goes idle it goes into this strange loop of blue screens.
1. Blue screen pops up with the error
2. it says it restarts and the windows loading goes through
3. loads up to a "desktop" like setting no icons just teal background
4. another error occurs and starts back at 1.

The only way out of this loop is to press the power button. When i press it it tabs back to my original desktop applications still in tact and obviously restarts before i can do anything. This only happens when I'm idle, I can be on the computer all day and its fine. I was wondering if anyone has any ideas/suggestions on this? I've attached a few things, if you need more info just tell me. Thanks

What I've done
Memtest over night 9 passes 0 errors
Checkdisk on reboot 0 errors
Diagnostic start up - still blue screen on idle
safe mode start up - still blue screen on idle

Given that the computer stayed on over night when i ran memtest leaves the hard drive as the only remaining factor I think.

They range from the errors listed below and just continue going.

sysinternals_great_site
page_fault_in_nonpaged_area

fsvga.sys
PartMgr.sys
ele5132.sys
mrxsmb.sys
mouclass.sys
xDva090.sys
atapi.sys
kmixer.sys
symlcbrd.sys
dxg.sys
GEARAspiWDM.sys
raspti.sys

i think most if not all have this in common
stop at 0x0000001E

Make sure you have the newest drivers for all of your hardware Ex: video card. Also update your bios. for the hijackthis you forgot to rename it to crusty.exe

"sysinternals_great_site"

This refers to a spoof screen saver. I looks like a virus has installed this. Check and see if the screensaver tab has been disabled in the display properties,
which is most likely.
A quick search an the web will tell you how to retore this, then change the screen saver settings. Also look in the system32 folder for strange looking scr files, one of these will be the spoof screen saver.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back